sharks and not sharks sharks and not sharks

I <3 you McBean

Never stop making the magic of flash videos, that only you can do. Man im going to add you to may favorite authors right now.

~IceDragonkin~

God's Playground 1 (old) God's Playground 1 (old)

I protected

The graphics sucked on Ice but damn kid you got something there if you figure out how to draw better.

Hostile Grounds Hostile Grounds

You can draw well

But that was dumb ass hell come up with a cool plot or add a sweet song to ur next flash to give it something that was boring and dumb. but i see you'll go somewhere if you only animate something interesting.

Amea Amea

Nice job but New Game button and lvl cap is off?

I missed some items and would like to play again to get them and see how cool they look. but all i get is a continue option, why isn't there a new game button? Am I missing it?

Also to lvl all the spells to 10 you need to be able to go to lvl 61 because you start at lvl 1.

61 - 1 = 60
60 points /6 spells = 10 points per spell
lvl 10 for each spell = max

Small stuff really so you still earn a 10 in my heart.

Music Quest Music Quest

Nice Job

My favorite is the

Other > Super Ultra Playlist!

It's like hearing angels sing. But yeah great job dude.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

I beat this and I'm pissed

I spent 3 days playing this game. Day 1 got to level 17 no problem glitches and all. Then it was a Day trying to time my jumps, springing and avoiding snails that have WAY too big of a kill radi, just to get to the end. Then I find 5 more glitchy levels and "get killed a hundred times before you beat it" levels. And then I got to the ending.

+SPOILER+
You gave everyone who bothered playing this game to the end a huge middle finger with this ending. You give us a heart felt story of a boy trying to save his awesome pet and then you hit us with portals 'the cake is a lie'. Your paradise is a lie. You kill the kid at the end and say paradise doesn't exist. Listen you bitter fuck. I wasted 3 days of my life playing this in my spare time just to see that adorable t-rex get to a place were he could be happy. In the last level you even put buildings in the background with the sunset and I think "Wow I bet he finds a city of people living with dinosaurs, this is going to be an awesome end!" But no, then you just make all the effort I put getting through those death traps you call puzzles, a total fucking waste. They die whether I do it by accident in the game or I get to your fucked ending. What the hell man. All I wanted was a happy ending for that misunderstood lovable dinosaur and instead you slap me with reality. If I wanted reality, I would get off my ass and walk outside. What I wanted here was the story of how a boy and his pet beat all odds and find a happy place.

CannedMeat responds:

Well... no, they didnt die. They were captured.

If they died, the boy wouldnt have been able to recite his last monolouge. :/